Crafting

Nirnhoned

Hey guys,

While Nirnhoned may not be the best weapon/armour trait to use, the Twice Born Star set requiring knowledge of all 9 traits (http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Twice-Born+Star+Set) may just be the best set in the game! Hence, I want it!

If you are able to craft any items with the Nirnhoned trait, can you let me know which items? Of course, I will provide the Nirncrux stone 

Where do Nirnhoned items drop anyway? I figure it would be in Upper Craglorn with the elusive Nirncrux nodes... But you never know...

Sput 

Apparently you have to finish the main quest in Crag before you can find it ( i think thats bs)

Um by Farming & refining Raw mats uppercrag and those map thingos from the crafting quests

I can craft Nirnhoned, Almost all Wood working i believe, Some Heavy/light & medium

ill log in & send you mail with what ive got (:

Ahhh crud. Stupid Craglorn with its forced group activities!

I hope that you can find nirncrux before finishing the quests. When I get my hands on some 'crux, I will get you to make some stuff for me (I got your mail) :)

I'm obsessively checking the guild stores at the moment, but only saw some for 20k!! No way!

Site Contributions
Help pay for this website! Add upgraded days directly. more info
Plan Info
Current Plan: Essential
Monthly Cost: $8.99

0 Days Remaining
Guild News

No News Is Currently Available

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em