Addons Used

Addons I am using (TheCoach)

I will keep this as short as possible. I recommend going to THIS PAGE for your addons for ESO. The list here is comprehensive and you can get a feel for these addons quickly, and I should note that you should not try to update via clients like Curse due to the client not having an up to date version. With that said I believe ESOUI has its own client, but I haven't taken time to use it. Now, let's move onto the addons. I will not go in depth on these addons, because they are remarkably user friendly. 

Skyshard: This addon lives up to its name in that it makes sure you have an easy way of finding where all those skyshards are by looking at your map. You are able to toggle this addon to only show you shards you have not found already, and remove, from your map, ones you have already found. 

LuiExntended: This is an extension for the LUI addon that allows you to customize your user interface, it does take a small amount of time and is bit tricky to set up, at first, but very easy. A simple look at the screen shots provided let you see that you can move and customize the placement of your health, magicka, and stamina bars, as well as place your buffs and debuffs. This offers you the ability to use scrolling combat text so you can see how hard you are hitting for. There is also a set of timers (IRL time, feeding timer for mounts, latency) but I have yet to find out how to make them bigger as they are tiny on my screen and near impossible to seeFor further instructions on the addon, I would say head over to youtube and look for a video or just play around with it.

Recount: I have seen a lot of people talk about this addon, now maybe someone can post an article on this, but I find this to be the watered down version of it's much older WoW cousin. Recount does allow you to see your dps, but the interface is not as functional as the one in Warcraft. However, it is not entirely useless as you still get to see, in some sense, how you're doing dps wise.

Undiscovered: I cannot take credit for this one, because it was a guildie who mentioned this one in chat one day. This is an AMAZING addon, because of its ability to be customized for how you want to see things on your map. You can go with the default red X to let you know that you have not been somewhere. This is handy if you are a person who wants to see it all and do it all in a zone. This will show you where you have not been, or have not completed, a task that can be done. Quests, anchors, dungeons, and rare/world spawns are identified with a RED X (or whatever you choose) so that way you don't forget something TOO easily. I seriously recommend this addon for your ESO experience.

Of the ones I listed I have Skyshards, LUIExtended, and Undiscovered to be the MOST helpful. However, head over to the linked website and see which ones tickle your fancy.

-TheCoach.

I second ESOUI! Also, I use their client 'Minion' to automatically manage my addons and keep them up-to-date, cause manually doing it got very old, very quickly. Highly recommended! Early versions of Minion were a little unstable, but it's very good now. It also gives a list of the top downloaded addons (which I presume ESOUI also does, but hey it's convenient)

Harven's Trait and Style,

Its a great addon for people who Craft/Want to know what needs to be researched/Is researched/Researching & what styles items are

Trait & Style Add-on Link <--

It tells you at the top of items

(researching) - (researched) - ( Re-searchable)

And the Style of the Item (:

FoundryTacticalCombat is a great alternative for LUI as far as the combat is concerned. I just use the default layout from it and I find it quite handy. It'll show percent health of everything so that you know when to start using your execution skills or how effective your emergency healing spells are going to be. It also lets you know the damage you're dealing, healing you're giving, and damage you're taking in the top left corner. Similarly to Lui, it has the scrolling text so that you always know when your ultimate is ready, what is damaging you, what specific damage you're doing, etc.

I also like Lorebooks. It's like skyshards, but for the mage's guild lorebooks.

An alternative for Harven's is ResearchAssistant. I like its simplicity. It puts a little marker to tell you if you should hold onto a weapon or piece of armor for research.

For crafters, the CraftingStations addon is useful to figure out where to craft those awesome sets.

Wykkyd's Toolbar is also another good one just a bar on your screen and it has

• Alliance Points
  • Gold
  • Bag Space
  • Soul Gems
  • Horse Feed Timer
  • Research Timers
  • Time (real world)
  • Level
  • Experience (xp/vp)
  • Experience Bar
  • Werewolf / Vampire experience bar
  • Character Name, Class, Race
  • And more & you can edit what you want on there. i find it helpful

Wykkyd's Quest Tracker is the same dude. i haven't tried it but id say give it a shot. i think i will add it today & check it out let you know what its like

AI Research Grid <-- is awesome.  @Sputnoot told me about it!

A table will be displayed, showing which traits you have researched for each item type.

• Green check - you have researched this trait.
  • Red cross - you have not researched this trait.
  • Blue hourglass - you are currently researching this trait.

It shows the traits you have on All your Characters or just the one character you want to see. It also shows what motifs you have/Don't have

Site Contributions
Help pay for this website! Add upgraded days directly. more info
Plan Info
Current Plan: Essential
Monthly Cost: $8.99

0 Days Remaining
Guild News

No News Is Currently Available

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em