News

Raffle & Auction

Raffle Draws every Monday 1:00pm AEST -

Auction is Every Monday or Tuesday 11:00am (ish) AEST -( i think XD )

@Cellobuddy is your Auction Go-to Guy

@Ghostfarts is your Raffle Go-to Gal

Yes!! You can Send @Cellobuddy your items for Auction make sure you add a note when sending your item to him just saying like "my item for Auction" or something.

if your item does make 80% of the MM price we will send it back to you unless you State otherwise in your mail. 90% of whats made will be sent to you & 10% will go to the guild.

Raffle: Entry's are always 500g per entry. Tinyurl.com/fearlessentrys is a website link i've set up to view a Spreadsheet for all Raffle info. all entry's you can view there. 500g per entry/ 5k = 1 Free entry.

DONATIONS: I always have people asking about donating stuff to the Raffle or just to the guild generally to do so you may send it to me @Ghostfarts in the Mail with a letter saying "guild donation for raffle or whatever" OR you may deposit it into our Guild bank. it will be used as a Raffle prize or put into our Auctions (:

If you have any questions about anything at all ill always get back to you ASAP if you inbox me or comment or whatever & im sure anyone else will also help if they know the answer

Stay Fearless - Ghost

Site Contributions
Help pay for this website! Add upgraded days directly. more info
Plan Info
Current Plan: Essential
Monthly Cost: $8.99

0 Days Remaining
Guild News

No News Is Currently Available

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em