General Discussion

Nightblade DPS Build advice

Hey all, figured I'd sound you guys out for some advise on my NB.  I built it using this guide which is a for a support killer in PVP and as such it's been lacking in PVE especially in dungeons, just trying to kill the adds on some bosses is a struggle and it feels as squishy as hell.  I'm primarily playing PVE so having a PVE build is a bit dumb.  I've been looking at different builds out there to see what people have done.

What I'm thinking of moving to is what this guy has come up with slightly modified for my Breton:

5M/1H/1L armour (5 piece Hunding's Rage, 2 piece Ashen Grip)

5 med for the set bonus, 1 heavy and 1 medium for the training benefit and that I like the look of the breton hood plus it gives a slight boost to magika regen for Ambush, for VET dungeons I can swap out to all medium easily and have the full set medium bonus passive as well.

2H sword and Bow both Ashen Grip

Bar 1 (2H Sword)

Siphoning Attacks - Wrecking Blow - Brawler - Ambush - Rally - Soul Tether.

Mobs: Siphoning On, Rally kept up at all times, Fire Arrow Barrage, Ambush in, Wrecking Blow then Spam Brawler, Hit Soul Tether if they aren't dropping fast and then finish off the dregs.

Bar 2 (Bow)

Siphoning Attacks - Lethal Arrow - Poison Injection - Arrow Barrage - Immovable Brute - Incapacitating Strike

Mobs: if I can get into a good glitch spot and spam away

Bosses: Immovable brute for shield, run in and Incapacitating Strike (20% damage increase) move off, Siphoning on, Lethal Arrow/Heavy/Lights and when -50% Poison Injection/Heavy/Lights.  Immoveable brute in case I get stuck inside an AoE or just if shit happens.

Unsure on how 2H would go against a boss.

Keeping siphoning on to maintain Stam generation and output.

Opinions most welcome.

Site Contributions
Help pay for this website! Add upgraded days directly. more info
Plan Info
Current Plan: Essential
Monthly Cost: $8.99

0 Days Remaining
Guild News

No News Is Currently Available

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em